Saturday, May 19, 2012

Favorite Thrift Find #1

On one of my first adventures to Buffalo Exchange a couple years back, I found a fun looking plastic camera for under $10. Originally gave the camera to my brother as a Christmas gift until I noticed last year that it was still unopened! I decided to put it to use and test its worth. I finally developed the films dating from the beginning of last summer.

My favorite thing about film cameras is their ability to capture one unfiltered moment. This particular camera turned out to be a 4 shot. I'm still a fan, especially the motions it was able to capture. I experimented and used my sun glasses as a filter for some pictures lol.










2 comments:

Pamela Joyce said...

You updated! :D

Phoebe Jan said...

Love your photos! Let's have a photo shoot in Central Park! Haha =)